This section is intended to aid you in the learning process of working with DBBalance products using demonstrative databases.Manual sections breakdown follows:
- Getting started with the program
- How to open a Workspace
- How to connect to a database
- Connection tree, real and virtual objects.
- How to compare structures of two tables.
- How to compare indices of two tables.
- How to compare contents of two tables.
- Batch comparison.
- How to synchronize contents of two tables.
- Batch Data Synchronization.
- How to migrate a table from one database to another.
- Batch migration of tables and data.