Cross-Database Solution Suite 9.0 is released
Simple, accurate and flexible comparison, synchronization and replication across same or different database types
Ramat Gan, Israel - July 08, 2013
DBBalance announces availability of Cross-Database Solution Suite 9.0. This significant update reflects many months of work on our part to make our products more stable, powerful, and useful.
DBBalance develops and provides its clients with most advanced technology of database structures and data comparison, migration and synchronization. All the new product features made necessary by market demands and reflects comments and requests coming us from hundreds of DBBalance customers - software developers, DBAs and IT managers all over the world.
Cross-Database Solution Suite 9.0 includes:
- CROSS-DATABASE STUDIO 9.0
- CROSS-DATABASE COMPARATOR PRO 9.0
- CROSS-DATABASE COMPARATOR LITE 9.0
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- DATA MANAGEMENT:
- Online editing table data: updating data values, adding and deleting data records
- DATA AND SCHEMA NAVIGATION:
- Fast switching between database tables regardless of current view context
- GENERATING AND EXECUTING SQL SCRIPTS:
- Ability to create Stored Queries on basis of stand-alone SQL files.
- Ability of executing a selected part of a SQL script
- Significant improvement of SQL statements automatically generated during migration and synchronization
- Automatic analysis and adjustment of used settings of comparison keys before starting a data comparison procedure.
- DATA FILTERING :
- Global filters - new type of filters that can be applied to several/all tables/views of a database
- Filter Manager - new subsystem allowing to create new global or object-specific filters, browse active and inactive filters, edit existing filters, delete existing filter, apply existing filters to one or more tables.
- COMMAMD LINE INTERFACE:
- Job Designer - new stand-alone utility allowing to create and configure job script of any complexity - for further execution from command line with one of main Cross-Database products.
- New improved format of all generated report types
- Ability to get the reports displaying summary information only
- Automatic prevention of overwriting previously generated and registered reports
- Improvement of generating, registering and displaying process events
All the DBBalance customers, that purchased products of version 8.0 AFTER June 08, 2013 are entitled to get UPGRADE to new 9.0 version free of charge.
For other users of version 8.0 we offer global price discounts when purchasing the version UPGRADE.
Please contact our Sales or Support team to get more detailed information regarding version upgrade.
SUPPORT and MAINTENANCE
We continue to support version 8.0 products. Our customers having actual Support & Maintenance program will be able to get support as usual.
As usual, DBBalance does not increase product prices when releasing a new software version. Furthermore, we offer a new pricing options, allowing customers significantly decrease the expenses for our software by paying only for the period when the software is being in use.
Please get more detailed information regarding our licences, prices and volume discounts here: http://www.dbbalance.com/price_list.pdf
Download the free fully functional trial version of our new product version http://www.dbbalance.com/downloads.htm