Data and Schemas Synchronization/Replication with Cross-Database Studio
Synchronize/Replicate Schema and Data of databases of same or different database types.
Cross-Database Studio is comprehensive solution for fully automated synchronization of any two databases including both their structures and data.
Studio supports working with almost all more or less known database systems, allowing synchronization of databases of different types.
Inbuilt unique features of Cross-Database Studio allow even synchronization of two databases having different structures.
- Flexible configuration, intuitive and easy-to-use UI, reliable results.
- Supports synchronization of data and structure across databases of different types
- Supports synchronization of data and structure across databases deployed on different platforms (Windows Unix, Linux or Solaris ).
- Ability to synchronize even databases structured differently
- Powerful unified report system, configurable reports
Database Synchronization Features:
- Synchronize data and schemas between databases of same or different types
- Supports synchronization of schema and data across any ODBC compliant databases, including Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL MaxDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access etc.
- Personal strategy definition for each component or for group of objects in single or batch mode
- Wide spectrum of predefined synchronization rules and options
- Key independant data synchronization. Synchronize data in tables without primary key or UNIQUE constraints with a custom comparison key
- Sophisticated reporting: powerful report system unifying work with all the reports generated by the software
- Generating reports practically in any desired file formats: HTML, CSV, MS Excel
- Possibility to configure detalization of the info displayed by generated reports
- Support partial schema synchronization.
- Supports synchronization of stored procedures if the source and target RDBMS are the same.
- Criteria based data comparison (data subsetting) is supported.
User can set the filter criteria for a table(s) based on which, only the rows matching the criteria (subset) will be compared.
How can Cross-Database Studio help you with Data and Schemas Synchronization?